Spoilers Stuck in Ark

Thread contains spoilers about game content
Platform
Android

Scriptix

Hi guys
So I'm in Ark of Lothasan and reached a room with many NPC-s inside. I was in middle of talking with Magister but something came up and I had to close the game. When I loaded the game back up later I'm in the same room but seem to be stuck. There is no way to interact/talk to anyone to start or continue the conversation. The room has barrier now, so can't go back either. Am I missing something or do I have to load an earlier save?
GPp3avx.png

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Oh, that's weird. Looks like a bug. I guess now you're officially a member of the Forsaken! You've been accepted into their ranks loll

I'd say reload...
I don't see how to unblock this.
Sorry

Scriptix

Oh well, I think I will try again tomorrow.

Forgot to mention that Journal entry says: I am taking part in a debate with the Forsaken.
But all I can do is just run around in the room. No one wants to talk :(

VDX_360

Staff member
Have you walked around the room to see if you can trigger a dialogue box?

I --think-- the issue is that you normally can't exit the debate once started. Thus, there's no trigger spot to re-start the debate.

Down side you might be done.
Up side, your save for pre-final floor might be good (as long as you're not on iron man).

Unexpected closures can have unexpected oddities.

Scriptix

Have you walked around the room to see if you can trigger a dialogue box?
Yes, I tried walking from corner to corner.
I have a recent save so no problem, just wanted to ask if maybe there was supposed to be some hidden mechanic or something.