Stuck in ark after killing horror before using module on computer

Bradgat

Screenshot_20201117-141457_Exiled-Kingdoms.md.jpg

I'm on Samsung galaxy s20 with no current updates available from playstore. The npcs won't move or de spawn to allow me to get to the computer to end the mission. I had just killed the horror parasite. I read on some other threads that some npcs just won't spawn but I havent seen that problem. I tri red to reload save a few times and run around a bunch to see if something will get to game to catch up to the next step but couldn't find any solution. I told Amerisa to go home. I think I got a good ending.

I suppose I could reload the map and redo the whole area again. I wiped all enemies out before I entered this final room.

VDX_360

Staff member
You killed the parasite? The NPC's should either be gone, or dead..... ??? None of the NPC's have a dialogue box? Not even the Magister?

Bradgat

I did kill the parasite. None of the NPC's moved after the parasite died. None of the NPC's had any dialog available after the fight. In fact after all the normal dialog was over the parasite just spawned and sat there for a second. And then charged me from the portal. Magister has nothing when I go near him or anyone. I am assuming the game got stuck and I'm awaiting all the npcs to disappear so I can get to the computer but they are blocking it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Something is corrupted there, first time I see something like this. You should never be able to fight the parasite with those NPCs standing, it appears when they are gone. What happened in the debate, how did it end?

Bradgat

Something is corrupted there, first time I see something like this. You should never be able to fight the parasite with those NPCs standing, it appears when they are gone. What happened in the debate, how did it end?

I can't remember specifically this isn't my first run at the game. I was kinda just firing through the texts. I'll run it again from my save at the upper level save point when I get a chance and try to select the same choices. I'm also a rogue if that's important idk.
Post automatically merged:    

I just ran it again and most of all the NPC's left but then I died. Ill have to run it again anyway lol

Last edited: