Struggling with Stormknights in Call of Blood

Not yet. I'm having trouble acquiring pearls.
Rachel, if you have trouble about having those pearls, there is another way to acquire it. try this video. its from "AneFax RPG episode 20". its going to show you how starting from 9:12 of the video while the exact location of the gems including 3 pearls is in 12:32 of the video.
Post automatically merged:    

I think you must prioritize first the Bag Of Holding as soon as you can before anything else bcoz its really hard to acquire gold or farm items if you dont have that bag.
Post automatically merged:    

for farming gold, I would suggest the item drop from Orc King in Urzuganar Lair. just try to do your best to fight them "One by One" and NoT as a GrouP bcoz you will be stunned. try this video on how to farm the Orc king.

Last edited:

Molokot

Pearls drops from frog guys and they live on island acessible from port arthur. Need to bring 3 bottles of friguld rum to a guy with boat and he will take you there, Its a quest to find Laertes.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Nothing wrong with linking videos, but the Wiki has it covered without requiring a watch of YT. (Also: AGI 4 required)

That said, they SHOULD be able to handle the main farming spot for pearls... especially if they think they're ready for Stormknights.

I am really sorry about that 😞 .... I just wanted to help Rachel in the best possible way that I can. maybe I am just a visual person that love to watch youtube coz I learned a lot from it. anywayz It wont happen again 😁

Rachel

Thanks again to all. My first time clearing the Small Islet, I didn't get any pearls, but I went back twice more and got 3. I now have the Bag of Holding, which does indeed make things easier.