Strongest character

Fjfgjfx

I honestly I think that sargos is the strongest character because he is only level 14 but he can deal damage of 21-30 with only his bare hands imagine if he's level 20 to 30 or maybe if he had armor and weapons

VDX_360

Staff member
Imagine if he had weapons. And you had to fight him, with no way to escape. As thousands of people cheered him on. I shudder to think of such a fate.......

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Strongest among humans? Sargos, yes. But among all living things? Stridsibum is the fastest, Kalagru the slowest lol. But even though he's a slowpoke, I think Kalagru is overall the most powerful creature on the planet. The horrors can grow beyond reason, but I think they spawn a tiny bit less powerful than the Prince of Sloth (and horrors are not technically on the planet, so they don't count loll). Now, including gods, I'd say Thelume holds first position, since he's the only god left in physical form - and awake loll. But if we expand through history, in my opinion, the most powerful entity to have ever walked planet Andor is the Varannari slave-girl turned Sorceress-Queen of Orogg, Syllara. It took 3 fully awake gods to take her down. She's badass. :D

Fjfgjfx

Strongest among humans? Sargos, yes. But among all living things? Stridsibum is the fastest, Kalagru the slowest lol. But even though he's a slowpoke, I think Kalagru is overall the most powerful creature on the planet. The horrors can grow beyond reason, but I think they spawn a tiny bit less powerful than the Prince of Sloth (and horrors are not technically on the planet, so they don't count loll). Now, including gods, I'd say Thelume holds first position, since he's the only god left in physical form - and awake loll. But if we expand through history, in my opinion, the most powerful entity to have ever walked planet Andor is the Varannari slave-girl turned Sorceress-Queen of Orogg, Syllara. It took 3 fully awake gods to take her down. She's badass. :D
Maybe in lore the strongest humans are the gods but in game I think the strongest of all is sargos because of his monstrous Stat I think that he is stronger than anyone if they are the same lvl as him. he can probably defeat two giants without equipment I tried to fight him in arena with my lvl 21 warrior in story mode without equipment and I can't win against him without hit and run tactics
Post automatically merged:    

But if we expand through history, in my opinion, the most powerful entity to have ever walked planet Andor is the Varannari slave-girl turned Sorceress-Queen of Orogg, Syllara. It took 3 fully awake gods to take her down. She's badass.
I'm also curious on what is the Canon of syllara if she really survived and if we would met her again as she said. it would be really nice if there's going to be an update about her like maybe we join her or fight her to save the world again

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
But have you ever fought Sargos's mentor, Centurion Kanum? The boss in the South Jabal Mercian Military Camp? Unless you're a mage, don't try to fight him... He has an armor of 44! Seriously. 44. And twice Sargos's HP. When we fight the Undermother with Zuz'sare, she has 30. Stridsibum has 38. Kanum has 44!!! I swear his armor must be made of Kalagru hide lollll

If I remember correctly, David said Archaelund would feature 3 known characters from EK. My personal guess is that Syllara will be one of them. I really hope so, she's awesome.

(My second guess would be the most evil, manipulative and deceitful bad guy of EK, that insane, megalomaniac, Numina-saturated wizard Jorum.... aka Thelume! Just a personal theory lolll......)

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Only one man has ever seen the Invisible Swamp Donkey.
That man was deaf.
And the donkey told him everything...

Such is the power of the donkey.
His legend shall never be forgotten.