Stealth

Commiades

I really enjoy using Stealth with rogues, but I find it becomes obsolete as you go further. I'd like to get Smoke Bomb, but I've never felt the cost can be justified -- too many other skills seem more useful.

Around level 11 or so, I find I use Stealth less consistently. Stab and flee can be a necessity at low levels, but at higher it's more for fun. Furthermore, in the Ark it's useless, which leaves me feeling it's a dead-end to invest in.

Does anyone feel that Stealth and Smoke Bomb is something they get continued value out of? Flurry, Assassination, Massive Criticals and Precision Strikes all get priority for me, and by high levels nearly every opponent is either too weak to bother with it or immune to it.

Deleted member 28869

Smoke bomb level one is quite useful if too many enemies are chasing you. Try running away with sprint then stealth(smoke bomb), it works wonders for me

Commiades

I've had a lot of fun with stealth and at times smoke bomb as well, but I've often ended up respeccing for other skills. I'm experimenting with level II for stun (and why not level III in that case, but it is a rather extravagant use of skill points. I go for Sprint III as much to shorten its cooldown as to lengthen the time it lasts. I wish something similar happened with Stealth.

BTW, I'd thought that robots were detectors. I'm not sure they are. That might change things a little.

Commiades

Going for Smoke Bomb is quite a lot of skill points; and I'd imagine you'd want to get Sneak Attack up too to make it worth the investment. That's a big opportunity cost for skills like Flurry, Assassination, Massive Criticals, Precision Strikes and Body Development

Stealth III and Smoke Bomb I is 8 points, and I'd want Sneak Attack II (eventually III). I can't see this being reached easily before Level 16 or so. I've tended to only get Sneak Attack I, so this is an expenditure of 13 skill points. I struggle to believe it stacks up against them, but I may have to give it a try.