Stat Checks

edit: Here's a link to the spreadsheet
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I made a spreadsheet for quick reference of stat checks on various quests/areas (according to wiki--huge thanks/shoutout to everyone who worked hard on this :D ).

Maybe this could be useful to people. Note: Players that completed the game already know this, but these checks are generally not "required" and are only for different outcomes/rewards. Some checks are for interacting with objects or environment (such as disabling traps or avoiding falling damage) rather than dialogue options.

Each entry on the sheet has a note with a bit more detail on what the given check does or how it's involved on the quest.

Anyway, I found it interesting to keep in mind what mental attributes might be nice to have points in for purpose of some extra quest rewards/options, so maybe others might enjoy this.

Thanks again to all the "loreseekers" and others who worked hard to create such an awesome and detailed wiki :)

VDX_360

Staff member
Nice!

I have a excel sheet for a similar idea but you put together first. The chart should help navigate development, if it doesn't count as a spoiler too much.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
It would be great if you make table available for all to see, not just image.

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
For honour among thieves you need 4 agility to reach the gem bag on the river. I know you never included AG4 on table, but from what you said in your post you only included environmental damage.

yeah, i had included it originally for the gem bag, but when i typed up the post it was over a week later and I forgot and confused it for damage. note should be accurate, anyway

Roukan

Loreseeker
For honor among thieves, it's either INT 3 or PER 3. Meeting just one of the requirements opens up a new dialogue option. Meeting both requirements simply allows you to choose between both of the new dialogue options. They lead to the same outcome.