Start a Cult!

Apocalypse

How the hell did you make a goddarn cult?
Just wondering how you hold back from doing something with the girls while sleeping… Heh…

It's a secret game feature. Just need to have a high personality score, gold, and go on WOLF NEWS say racist comments about the Varannari. ;)

As for our "shared intimacy", yes, we do it like rabbits every night. I have a secret crush on Zenmo, his wife must never know!
Post automatically merged:    

Mass battle vs the New Garand sewer rats?

Gorx Lair Marathon, running over lava?

Rats!!!
Yes the rats would be a good match for my cultists if I don't help them loll. But with Battle Prayer, they're actually a fearsome bunch! They slaughter Usan warriors in seconds!

Throwing them in lava would be a beautiful sacrifice I must admit...
Post automatically merged:    

Fascinating! What's the trick - you start the quests without finishing them and each of these NPCs keeps following you around? Will they fight when you encounter enemies? Brilliant!

Exactly!
We must hire a mercenary before getting followers though, because mercenaries are won't join you if you already have a follower, or even a summon. But the quest NPCs will follow you regardless of how many people you have in your team!

I guess it's technically cheating, but it's super hard to get them all while keeping them alive loll. Rodney is the worst. I swear all he wants to do is die loll

Last edited:

Grand Vorlgir

I know now you just have to do the quest on where the NPC's follow you but you just don't have to finish the quest nor send them home.

Poor NPC'S they "REALLY" now know the meaning of Tough Luck eh?

Apocalypse

Summon that Guardian Wolf, too.

Every team neads a Mascot.

Next Level Challenge: Get them to the Final Boss.

I can't get humans into the Ark. I tried to push them through the barrier, kept pushing until Rodney passed out. Guess I'll have to let the Forsaken win and wait for the horrors to get out of the ship.

They would be a great offering to Kalagru, though.

PS: I'm leveling up to get that guardian wolf mascot! :D