[Spoilers] Where is Giles? Quest help

abstractsense

Loreseeker
Joined
08/01/2016
Messages
435
The quest hint says the only clue is that a girl named Chea disappeared as well. I don't remember anyone complaining about a girl named Chea missing, or meeting such a girl... and I've done everything else in the game. It feels like I've looked everywhere.

Help?
 

KimPera

New Member
Joined
07/04/2015
Messages
50
Well, she's not easy to find, is she! But ...

she's actually a guard in the initial town, Lannegar.

Edit: these spoiler tags are neat
 

must_rise

New Member
Joined
01/03/2015
Messages
15
KimPera":294nsk7x said:
Well, she's not easy to find, is she! But she's actually a guard in the initial town, Lannegar.

The fact it says the name is familiar is actually a clue if you think about it, as everyone must pass through Lannegar and see her, so she couldn't be in some other remote place.
 

abstractsense

Loreseeker
Joined
08/01/2016
Messages
435
The thing that makes her difficult to find is that she's not actually in town, she's right outside of it. You can't really see her name without going out that exit. In my mind she was a nameless guard.
 

KimPera

New Member
Joined
07/04/2015
Messages
50
abstractsense":2l6oeyxu said:
The thing that makes her difficult to find is that she's not actually in town, she's right outside of it. You can't really see her name without going out that exit. In my mind she was a nameless guard.

Probably would make sense that she was the guard near the town hall. But David likes the hard way me thinks :lol:
 

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
28/02/2015
Messages
7,466
KimPera":3ebkm5ur said:
abstractsense":3ebkm5ur said:
The thing that makes her difficult to find is that she's not actually in town, she's right outside of it. You can't really see her name without going out that exit. In my mind she was a nameless guard.

Probably would make sense that she was the guard near the town hall. But David likes the hard way me thinks :lol:

:(

I am a nice person, actually. I just put her there because it was the guard with a few lines of dialogue...

(PS: okay, moved her a little in :D )
 

davebeard22

New Member
Joined
18/02/2016
Messages
17
So I went in the cave and killed the wyvern, but I didnt seen any signs of Gile so, uh, Ive cleard the cave multiple times now and can't figure out how to complete the quest.
 

Langley

New Member
Joined
22/01/2016
Messages
41
davebeard22":proq4sc5 said:
So I went in the cave and killed the wyvern, but I didnt seen any signs of Gile so, uh, Ive cleard the cave multiple times now and can't figure out how to complete the quest.


You must talk to her first and then go to the cave.
You can complete the quest.
 

Top