(Spoilers) Where did I put my sword

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I think maybe that's what is going on. the sword is tradeable.

Okay, on next build I will make the quest a little more fail-proof and respawn the sword if needed

toopa

Translator
DavidBVal":3chzpllq said:
I think maybe that's what is going on. the sword is tradeable.

Okay, on next build I will make the quest a little more fail-proof and respawn the sword if needed
Haha. I started to read the descriptions of all my weapons in the hope to read "this is his sword" one day. Didn't do it in the past though and needed the money for armor. Basically I auto sale every weapon that sells for less than 100 gold without even thinking about it.

Greenwood

Hi David,
On the next build can you please re-spawn the sword so I can finish the "where is my sword" quest. I know where it is found, but I probably traded the item early in the game without realizing it was part of a later quest...thanks.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Greenwood":1y0109bc said:
Hi David,
On the next build can you please re-spawn the sword so I can finish the "where is my sword" quest. I know where it is found, but I probably traded the item early in the game without realizing it was part of a later quest...thanks.

entirely forgot about this, but I just added it to my list for next update. Sorry.

Sir ShanksAlot

9SCB2iq.jpg

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
After you update, it will respawn if you lost it, and will be unsellable from now on.

Greenwood

Hi David,
I am sorry I did not see you posted a response to "where my sword" quest and having it now re-spawn so that it can not be traded after the update. I am on beta version 0.7.901 and the sword is still not re-spawning on the "dead" body. Maybe I missed something?
Also one small side note. I was recently checking my completed achievements and No Place Like Home was highlighted showing the date April 1st. Is that the day I completed the achievement because I do not recall anyone granting me a home or an opportunity to purchase one?
As always I thank you for your help.

Bill