(Spoilers) Where did I put my sword

spar

under the city in the sewers on a dead body among a crap load of ghouls you cant access the sewers until you get to a certain point in the main story

Martinbelfast

Been there and done it 6 odd times no sword ? Ops does it ever come back as corpse is there but no sword. But got the coin and and used it lol.but i had done it before I spoke to the man whos looking the sword. So looks like I can't finish it

Langley

Martinbelfast":2ohlrkjl said:
Been there and done it 6 odd times no sword ? Ops does it ever come back as corpse is there but no sword. But got the coin and and used it lol.but i had done it before I spoke to the man whos looking the sword. So looks like I can't finish it

The coin and the sword are different quests.
You can complete both.

Martinbelfast

I know that what am saying is if I have the coin and i have found the body I should have a sword but I don't

Greenwood

I have to same issue. I know the coin in the statue seventh house quest and where is my sword are different. But no matter how many times that I troll the sewers to defeat all the ghouls around the corpse that holds the sword, I receive no sword to complete this quest. Was not sure if it was a quest that I could complete at this time.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, I will look into this. Maybe there is a problem and the sword is spawning incorrectly. If that's the case I'll make sure it can be recovered.

Martinbelfast

I have played this game a lot and am playing all 3 people but my knight can't find the sword every one else can lol and thank you all for your help

toopa

Translator
For some awkward reason I won't get the sword either. Is it possible to sell the sword? Is it tradeable? Because I don't know if i accidentally sold it :D