[SPOILERS] Trouble With Hunting Bugs Quest

Greenwood

No matter how many times I defeat the multiple spiders to get to the under-mother spider she tells me I am here too soon. That I need to find the broken shards of destiny. I am a level 11 and have finished almost every single quest, yet can not figure what and where do I find the "broken shards" This was an early quest and would you think is very simple. Am I missing something?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Trouble With Hunting Bugs Quest

The conversation with the Undermother has nothing to do with "hunting Bugs" quest.

hunting Bugs is completable by just destroying a nest, very close to the colony. the conversation with her just hints at elements of the main quest that are not implemented yet. Also she can give you hints about the "wild mystery" quest.

Greenwood

Thanks David. At level 11 that early quest turned out to be very easy at this stage. I must have run by the nest 1000 times and did not even notice it. Thanks again.

Murdochai

Are you writing about the grotto dungeon? In my case, I have the newest 6.875 version, grotto is still blocked with the blue barrier and the quest marked as not finishable. Am I missunderstanding something?

Azog

@Mirdochai

You're posting in the wrong thread with your problem. Your quest is completeable, talk to people in the inn.