Spoiler - Tolassian Mummy Ugalie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarryl

I have uncovered the clues should lead me to Bounty:Tolassian Mummy Ugalie (the mission is from Rhoneis) and they tell me it is in Kleyou tomb in a chamber to the northeast. I have completely cleared out the tomb found the hidden room with the librarian but haven't come across a mummy? I am level 7 and am thinking it may be to soon to have tried this quest? Am i missing something?? Thanks,

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Xarryl":3h8ys910 said:
I have uncovered the clues should lead me to Bounty:Tolassian Mummy Ugalie (the mission is from Rhoneis) and they tell me it is in Kleyou tomb in a chamber to the northeast. I have completely cleared out the tomb found the hidden room with the librarian but haven't come across a mummy? I am level 7 and am thinking it may be to soon to have tried this quest? Am i missing something?? Thanks,

What version of the game are you on and have you slept since you received the quest?

Warrior.Jay

I had the same issue with the same town hall quest recently, slept and everything, cleared the dungeon several times and never found the mark.. David said it was bug in the town hall quests, but it was supposed to be resolved on the latest update. I was able to finish mine after updating. Make sure you have the latest update of the game.

Close the game, update if you can, Reopen the game and see if that helps. when I finally got the target to appear, he had a different name than the original name in the town hall quest too, that may happen to you as well. But the name change occured in the Journal too and the quest was still completable.

Xarryl

I have slept as well - updating to the latest version right now to see if this helps as described. thank you for the advice. - And that did the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.