[Spoiler] Help with Ruun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelcaress

I met a guy named Ruun in Sydarun Oasis. He wants a wolfskin, a "gift of the North." I have 2 perfect wolfskins and one perfect White Wolf skin, yet there is no option to give him one? Whatever dialog option I select he ends the conversation. Is there something I'm missing? I think I've done this before (with another character) but can't figure out how.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Steelcaress":1x0oc5uh said:
I met a guy named Ruun in Sydarun Oasis. He wants a wolfskin, a "gift of the North." I have 2 perfect wolfskins and one perfect White Wolf skin, yet there is no option to give him one? Whatever dialog option I select he ends the conversation. Is there something I'm missing? I think I've done this before (with another character) but can't figure out how.

There's only one other kind of wolf's kin you could try. I'd try the one that you haven't tried yet.

weirdie

Translator
Didn't mean to necropost, but I just can't help asking: how did Ruun get the face of the Russian politician/former boxer Valuev? Made me LMAO, ROFL and so on.

Grim Rapper

weirdie":1a66xuc2 said:
Didn't mean to necropost, but I just can't help asking: how did Ruun get the face of the Russian politician/former boxer Valuev? Made me LMAO, ROFL and so on.

Because you'll tell that Ruun will punch the hell out of the Sydarunian Enslaver

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I had no idea who he was... looks like one of my volunteer artists from 2014 went too far with inspiration. I asked someone I work with to replace it with a similar portrait that is inspired on the original image but clearly different, because the photograph could be copyrighted (and probably is). Thanks for pointing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.