space

jvjuniorjv

The game is very good! But I'm having space problems, especially when I have to take specific items to enter some areas, my suggestion and make an individual inventory between the characters. Att Phatunax (google translator) (pt-br)

Schnolhamor

jvjuniorjv":1gh9uwk5 said:
The game is very good! But I'm having space problems, especially when I have to take specific items to enter some areas, my suggestion and make an individual inventory between the characters. Att Phatunax (google translator) (pt-br)

Or you can store in the chest in Tremedan's tower.

Or in the two chests in your house in New Garand.

Or in the 4 magic vaults in every city.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Schnolhamor":2thwjqvj said:
jvjuniorjv":2thwjqvj said:

Well i have them all full to.... its really a problem david should add 2 more in townhall and maybe a second house in freetown with 2 chests.... its just a idea.

Uljan

Glass Cannon":1t8w0jmm said:
Schnolhamor":1t8w0jmm said:
jvjuniorjv":1t8w0jmm said:

Well i have them all full to.... its really a problem david should add 2 more in townhall and maybe a second house in freetown with 2 chests.... its just a idea.

if you usually collect every kind of item that you can find in the game, 2 more vaults and a chest in a second house will not be enough. The only way would be to have 1 slot for each kind of item (the stackable ones at least) and that's impossible. When, one day, there'll be crafting, you will need a quick trip somewhere to take the ingredients you need. Based on the quests so far, you can see that crafting should require just 2-3 objects of a kind. Keep only the rare ones if you prefer (fangs and big monsters' stuff).

Atomos

Glass Cannon":16fej2ln said:
I only collect the collectibles or as on wiki the uncommon and uniq items / sets and still not enough room ;) I do bosses and rumor bosses only.
You have a hoarding problem friend ;) , just like many EK players (including me xD). Do try to let go of that Icy claymore/maul, and other mediocre weapons. You won't ever use those.

Kuratha

Staff member
Collectionist's unite~ lol.

An idea I suggested awhile back to address this was: to have some sort of NPC vault, where you can turn in items/weapons/equips and complete sets, etc. Basically a collector's codex where you pay a fee to 'hire' his services and pay a fee to withdraw items from here.
--Or just a turn-in place where you store items only and can't withdraw them.

Driggs

theseriousone23":17zqxq6c said:
Collectionist's unite~ lol.

An idea I suggested awhile back to address this was: to have some sort of NPC vault, where you can turn in items/weapons/equips and complete sets, etc. Basically a collector's codex where you pay a fee to 'hire' his services and pay a fee to withdraw items from here.
--Or just a turn-in place where you store items only and can't withdraw them.

Or you can store it, but if you withdraw it once it cannot be stored again. This would accommodate hoarders and not effect regular players much. Then if you withdraw one of those mediocre unique items it's on you to either store it or sell it