Something Is strange

Platform
Android

Kyoji

Hi there , actually It looks like that my exp bar Is stuck at 1,23 m of exp , I am keeping to kill minotaurs at Sunken Citadel ( with the simplest scroll of exp bonus they give 301 exp each kill ) however that bar Is still at 1,23 ...Is that normal ?
Actually I am at LV 23 so I know that It requires a lot for LV up but It makes strange to notice that the bar Is still at that point .

Atomos

In your case it takes 34 minotaurs to get that 10k points of experience. Things get boring after a while, maybe try a different location to spice up this grinding process?

Kyoji

Well actually this bring to me a question : how much are exactly 1,5 m exp points ? Because yesterday I was at 1,3 m when I started to kill those minotaurs and After and hour of kills It was still at 1,3 m , in that hour at least a 15 or maybe 20 of them said goodbye and each One for 301 exp points ( the regular ones cause I foundt some LV 18 too ) so It appears strange to me that bar Is still at 1,3 m

Atomos

20 x 301= 6020
It's not enough to move that bar. If you want to reach that coveted 1,5 m points, that would be around: 665 minotaurs. I say forget about it, get the items that you need, and move on ;)

Rk01

@Kyoji
you still haven't seen any difficulty seeing the xp bar moving, lv 23 is fine, it took me forever to advance my archer from 26 to 27 in the best possible location, for those who want to see the character's maximum potential and continue evolving after the ark, I admire you, you will have to be a warrior with a lot of patience. may the three bless you young padawan!

Kyoji

Thank you all in Advance .
Today After another try I was able to push things to touch a Little 1,25 m in that bar , so I realize that It was Just a matter of exp required ladder as you said before .
I thank you for the support you provided , now I guess I will reorganize my Pg ability set and potions cause now I Wish so much to try the of the sewer of horrors for have a chance to get the books of wisdoms .