Some Bugs

toopa

Translator
=> Bear traps slow you when use that invincibility skill from Rogue (but since you wanted to remove that ability it probably doesn't matter anymore)

=> When your commrade is stunned while you enter a new zone she won't move till she is killed (saw a similiar topic of this already, but just saying how I caused the bug)

=> As it seems you can speak to Praetor Silena (from Jabal) about the slaves for more than only 1 time to farm reputation (not sure if this is intentional, but it's stupid)

=> Generally speaking typos/errors in conversations (just saw "tou" instead of "you" last time) and it would be nice if a native speaker could coorperate with you to fix them

=> ~ 1 week ago I caused a bug with my comrade where she hit enemies and the "ice/shock"-effect (can't remember which of these, but shouldn't matter) stayed for infinite time. At some point it was gone though. Don't know how to reproduce, but it happened in the sewers

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
fixed the mentioned dialogues, as well as the companion effects bug.

when you see something odd like that extra damage, please generate a backup and email it to me!

thanks.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
toopa":33q7u95y said:
=> As it seems you can speak to Praetor Silena (from Jabal) about the slaves for more than only 1 time to farm reputation (not sure if this is intentional, but it's stupid)

I really tried to reproduce this and wasn't able to. the script looks right too. Please pm me or email me at [email protected] so I can fix it, thanks!

toopa

Translator
Well I didn't mean you can farm it after 12 hours of sleeping or so. But I'm sure I've got this dialogue 5 times already and so Italk to her by time. I DON'T know how to reproduce either but it's like "go to 5 other towns/caves etc, play like you always do, kill monsters, do some sleeping and drinking" and then you can speak to her again (not sure if it works like that).
Maybe it has to do with leveling since I recently leveled up but not sure. I'll try to figure out the trigger ;)

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Just to ask here, when it is some kind of "quick bugs thread" so to call it.

I have gauntlets of might badly damaged, something like that, they rise strength by +1, but when I equip them, though I see my strength in green +1 (I have 3, it shows 4), details window shows higher stats, but DPS stays the same, as well as other stats on first screen.

Maybe I don't understand how it should work? I thought that having greater strength influences DPS and other stats on first (character) screen? Also, I can't tell that my weapon does more damage.

So, you know better how it should work, please check this item.

I received it from some troll, maybe even enraged one, not sure at the moment, but in trollfens

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Still with latest version and using "ruined gloves of might" I see effect of strength +1, but it doesn't affect DPS and weapon damage on character screen.

Is it normal? When I look at details, I see that I should have higher base damage, but it doesn't reflect itself on DPS.

I also noticed that when I have fury effect my DPS is higher. I think that being stronger should affect DPS, but I may understand this incorrectly.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe you are using a light weapon? Strenght affects damage for those too, but just 1 per 2 points (see trait description)

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
It can be it, I just checked.

I have two shortswords, fire and death one, and greatsword of ice. With greatsword there was a change in DPS.

Thing is, my strength changed from 3 to 4 with gloves. It looks like it still looks at lower value (3) as it needs 4 to affect it for point.

What would happen if I have strength of 4 and wore gloves? Would it affect shortsword? Or it wouldn't affect it at all?

It looks like gloves doesn't affect DPS of shortsword at all.