Snake gang

dexwinterclaw

I left snakes hideout in the mission snake gang cause I wasn't powerfull enough to defeat her but now I can't re-enter into her hide out if anyone knows a way around this pls let me know

VDX_360

Staff member
What does your journal say exactly?

Depending on what it says, you may need to simply reset the dungeon map to re-set the dialogue box for the door. You can reset a dungeon by staying at an inn for a 12-hr rest, or staying out of the dungeon for 9 real time minutes.

You might have to load from a save point (auto-save from before entering dungeon, back-up save).

dexwinterclaw

All it says is that I confronted snake in her hideout and I left and grided like 8 levels witch took like 3 real hours

Atomos

At this point I believe you can kiss that quest and the black shard goodbye 🙋. It's not a game over though, the entire thing is optional and you can get substitute items for the ones you won't be getting here ;)

VDX_360

Staff member
You may have the quest stuck in limbo.
Have you tried talking to the town leader?

dexwinterclaw

Lmafo 🤣🤣🤣 where did u find that could u send me the original link got a few friends that would fit perfectly

VDX_360

Staff member
@dexwinterclaw , if you click on the top of the video (near the tittle) it will take you to the Youtube video which has the URL in it.