Snake Gang Quest

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Roukan":3sxu4b7l said:
Wait a sec...are you referring to the five color combination to unlock the door?

If you're saying that you missed the opportunity to get the password for the red door in Kirgua cave, perhaps restoring your save file from one of the temporary files created between game updates might help.

You mixing up steps...... he ment the red door... not the steel vault door in the bank....

Roukan

Loreseeker
If that's the case, it looks like he'll have to restore from a backup file. IIRC Zilda only ever offered the quest conversation once. Seems missable.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Please if you can't complete the quest, the first step is telling us what does the journal say about The Snake Gang, so we can know what is the exact quest status.

eakosti

Hi I'm having trouble with this quest and wondering if i need to go back to a really old save file to recover.

I learned of zilda from cadul and talked to her. Once I saw there were new conversation options with her I left to save my game at that point. Now when I go back to her she only gives me the howdy sailor line. My journal says she is refusing to give me information.

How do I reopen those conversation lines? Is there a trait check I'm not passing? I have 444 int/awa/per

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
eakosti":8vesdkcv said:
Hi I'm having trouble with this quest and wondering if i need to go back to a really old save file to recover.

I learned of zilda from cadul and talked to her. Once I saw there were new conversation options with her I left to save my game at that point. Now when I go back to her she only gives me the howdy sailor line. My journal says she is refusing to give me information.

How do I reopen those conversation lines? Is there a trait check I'm not passing? I have 444 int/awa/per

What does your journal say? Could it be that somehow you accidentally reloaded a save from before the cadul conversation?

eakosti

Journal says "I found zilda on the Friguld docks, but she refused to give me any information about the gang"

Cadul now says "I've already talked too much about that" when asked about the snake. Even if I am holding rum

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, it is a bug. A line of the dialogue was bugged. Fixing it for today's update.

Marlah

Translator
ı robbed bank too and killed director that time it was real challenge to me .... I couldnt find shard I did complete eye of tol with rumor bosses , lich and dragons but it really bugged my head that time

Kody101

Marlah":2jqf99fb said:
ı robbed bank too and killed director that time it was real challenge to me .... I couldnt find shard I did complete eye of tol with rumor bosses , lich and dragons but it really bugged my head that time
The director was so easy for me lol but a fun quest none the less those bars were amazing BUT they took up too much space they shouldve been stackable