Snake Gang Quest

VDX_360

Staff member
I wonder if that's a bug or a game choice--allows you to leave without Robbing the bank. Did you report it the "Support" thread?

Soullamp

Re: Snake Gang Quest - Kurgas Cave Red Door

Greetings. Something is off or i am missing something. Perhpas i have become trapped between the updates.
I cannot figure out how to get the Red Rune Door open in the Kurgas Cave. I know its from Zilda, but i have already completed her quest, and all she wants are fangs (which dont seem to drop anymore, by the way...). Perhaps the fangs provide the key to getting in? Ive read all the notes i can find. No luck discovering what to do.
As it is, i am unable to get in there, and its driving me bonkers.
Any help would be appreciated.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker

Soullamp":35irva50 said:
Greetings. Something is off or i am missing something. Perhpas i have become trapped between the updates.
I cannot figure out how to get the Red Rune Door open in the Kurgas Cave. I know its from Zilda, but i have already completed her quest, and all she wants are fangs (which dont seem to drop anymore, by the way...). Perhaps the fangs provide the key to getting in? Ive read all the notes i can find. No luck discovering what to do.

Speak to Chancellor Malard inside the Governor's Manor and ask if there is any work.
Head to the docks at night and talk to Zilda. Forcefully interrogate her to reveal the location of The Snake Gang and how to gain entry.
Obtain a Scorpion Venom by purchasing it from Alchemist Vera for 500 gold or otherwise.
Head into Emerald Valley and fight through the snakes eastwards until a path opens north-east. Head north-east at this intersection and continue until you meet a dead end. There is a hidden passage through the rocks directly west leading to the Kurgua Cave.
Enter the cave fight your way west, then north, until you meet a red gate. Use your Scorpion Venom and the passcode to gain entry

deadcorpze

Soullamp":v8b1u91d said:
Check page 1 in the spoiler I posted for an even more detailed guide. There were two ways to get information on zilda

Soullamp

Much appreciated. There is no secret gate, and i dont think i have the passcode. I may be out of luck...lol. i will check spoiler to see what hope there may be. I feel i sort of got caught between several updates and totally missed something. Thank you!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Soullamp":29mrlh1n said:
Apparently fhe passcode is missing for me. Sucks, but thats how it goes.

What in-game information led you to Zilda? until your character learns of her link to the snake, you won't get dialogue options for her, as your character just sees her as another random person. You might have read the wiki, but your character hasn't.

There's two ways, both seconds away from Zilda, to get pointed to her in the quest.

one is the chancellor, involving trait check. The other is cadul, not requiring a check.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":1fa2ekpr said:
Soullamp":1fa2ekpr said:
Apparently fhe passcode is missing for me. Sucks, but thats how it goes.

What in-game information led you to Zilda? until your character learns of her link to the snake, you won't get dialogue options for her, as your character just sees her as another random person. You might have read the wiki, but your character hasn't.

There's two ways, both seconds away from Zilda, to get pointed to her in the quest.

one is the chancellor, involving trait check. The other is cadul, not requiring a check.

Well with the talking to zilda at night would be enough since then you elso recieve the code and the way to enter.... however this was indeed a trait check.... i forgot which one and how much..... but it was a check indeed.

After that it would work out well.

Soullamp

I spoke with Cadul, and Zilda to rob the bank, but did not forcibly interrogate her for a passcode. Well, thats that. That door will never open, and i suppose thats ok.

Roukan

Loreseeker
Wait a sec...are you referring to the five color combination to unlock the door?

If you're saying that you missed the opportunity to get the password for the red door in Kirgua cave, perhaps restoring your save file from one of the temporary files created between game updates might help.