Smh. Eff the slaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
It's part of the EK game, formerly known Russian Roulette, now known as The Alec Baldwin Squid Game.

The goal is to necro a post but to be so interesting and relevant, and attract so much positive attention, the moderator is emotionally moved to let the thread (and thereby all the accounts involved) to live.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
It's part of the EK game, formerly known Russian Roulette, now known as The Alec Baldwin Squid Game.

The goal is to necro a post but to be so interesting and relevant, and attract so much positive attention, the moderator is emotionally moved to let the thread (and thereby all the accounts involved) to live.

Why is it a necropost? It says "yesterday" at the top?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Why is it a necropost? It says "yesterday" at the top?

Just responding to @Ares Voss I think he was talking about Necroposting generally not necessarily this thread.

But you think I'm the kind of guy who can sit on "the Alec Baldwin Squid Game" then you have dramatically overestimated me.

bag_whore

This dude just waited 2 years to post this, what a legend.✋💀
Deletes members is correct when he states that he had to wait a biennial to respond to a post! What took the most time were the decisions of what emoticons he was to use.
A great way of describing Deleted member is by him stating that he deletes members! (guys preferably) 🧍💦🍆=0=🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.