Skeletal bow should cost more

Ridenberg

Translator
It drops from lvl 14 blood wraiths with not that big chance (not small either though), only accessible after getting "Like father, like son" quest, it is on par with Jester's bow that costs a 1000 (It has more DPS than Skeletal bow, but less armor penetration), and I personally obtained Jester's somewhere at level 10-11, while at the time of completing "Like father, like son" I was at level 16, and even then I got lucky that the boss didn't aggro on me at first, so I could kill his minions, heal, and only then attack. Was on the edge of death nevertheless. It is better than Poisonous longbow that drops only from lvl 17 (may be mistaken) Bandit king surrounded by tons of healers and minions in high-level dungeon, and... it costs 50 gold. Iron Greatsword's buying price is 60. Also Screaming mace costs 137, which is also underpriced I think. These item costs are probably bugs, so I submit it to Support. For clarity, by item cost I mean selling price

Edit: As I ventured into the City of the Ancients I found Lady's Eye - a bow with exactly same stats, except that it deals 4 frost instead of 4 death damage, and also it has 1% less crit chance so it's even worse than Skeletal bow. The Lady's Eye costs 100 gold while being slightly worse than a bow which costs 50

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
Hey, people just a reminder that having a passionate debate is okay, drifting into personal attacks is not.

The issue between Damage-Per-Second, Damage-Per-Hit and Actual Damage is well known and common to all games.

The Wiki and the game list Damage Per Hit and Damage Per Second as that's a standard thing to do. It's also pretty easy to calculate. There are simply too many variables to try to calculate Actual Damage on a spreadsheet.

There's no reasonable way to make an Actual Damage spreadsheet. That would require knowing the exact build, to include traits and skills, plus the exact enemy and level of difficulty. That's why NO GAME LISTS ACTUAL DAMAGE.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.

Molokot

Also Screaming mace costs 137, which is also underpriced I think. These item costs are probably bugs, so I submit it to Support. For clarity, by item cost I mean selling price
Those prices arent bugs for SURE. Simply developer doasnt want you to farm gold in that place.
And on the side note , on my last playthrough with rogue archer on hard, i got composite bow at level 7 .
(took 3 speed potions, scroll of recall and 6 attempts, if u take scroll of wolf with you will be easier , as Grisenda doasnt need to be alive in boss chamber)

Last edited: