Should i worry about time?

Kay

Hello all, hope yall have a nice day :)

As we know when playing there is text shown how long (in game days & hour) our adventure is since day zero on the left bottom corner.

The thing is i just found out that the forsaken about to build "deep gate" and they need at least 6-12 months and they had amarisa which is needed for the ritual.

What i curious about is did i need to find amarisa before at least 12 months pass? Because that not an easy task, also i need to find that black shards thing ( i know i could just look out at wiki but NO i want play this blind and fresh ). So it is true if i failed find amarisa before year passed they'll open the gate again in other word GAME OVER? I just worried because its already 1/3 year passed

And sorry if my english kinda broken, i hope you get the point

Screenshot_20200508_231007.md.jpg

p4ran0id

Staff member
Don't worry, ingame time is not literally

There was one who tried it ( just sleeping in an inn to get the time passing over 10 years) result is, that the game start to behave very strange at some point, but quests are not affected

VDX_360

Staff member
Short version: Only for Town Hall Quests.

The Developer David previously stated in the forum he initially had an idea about players needing to complete the game in six in-game months or so. (Maybe the game would have different endings based on how long you took to complete it?) In a rare moment of mercy, David opted not to do that.

Thus, the only real impact in the game calendar has right now is for tracking the deadline for Town Hall Quests.

If you want to race yourself, you can. It's not uncommon to have players beat the game in less than 100 days, but 180 is a more comfortable pace to finish the main story-line.

VDX_360

Staff member
...And there's in-game dialogue to explain why you're first told about the deadline but don't have to worry about it. (Bit of a spoiler, so being vague.)

p4ran0id

Staff member
the text from medical station is also a fake, you can't use it 3rd time after the given time in dialogue pass