should i pick up the pc port?

carspollutebro

Hi guys new bloke here.

so, I have enjoyed the android version quite extensively. Hitting level 20 and completing about 74/90 quests with mage.
14 cleric also, 12 warrior.

So im wondering how is the controller support on the pc ? Is it worth sacrificing my phone portability and flexibility to have some controller support on my big screen?

So far I have heard mix things, but I am considering picking it up on steam for the controller. Be nice to hit a button and have dodge or stab and kick and some better range of motion. Concerned ill get the steam version try it then never play it.

Thoughts?

carspollutebro

i have tried this , using a phone and controller is not the most convenient because the phone itself has to be mounted or seated somewhere so it does not work.

By the way i tried this game on pc the controller support is pretty bad, there is no way to open the character screen for example. It seems to have been done with little effort.

You cannot connect your controller to your phone?

carspollutebro

anyway glad to have donated to this game, its a special game and having so much fun playing it on the phone.

My pc purchase on steam is a donation

Commiades

I switched to playing on Steam. I use the keyboard almost exclusively. The bigger screen is nice, but watching for cooldown is harder because of it. You have to look away further to track them and the HP of you and your companion.