shooting through walls/doors

deltoru

Thought I saw somewhere that this issue was resolved, I find I am able to get arrows through solid objects at times. Most other issues I have noticed so far are already either addressed, or reported. David is really staying on top of these things, and if things keep going this way, there will be nothing to complain about ;p

VDX_360

Staff member
I think this is going to be one of the lingering issues to fix. If you see a spot that's especially troublesome, report in the SUPPORT section for review. As overall feedback, yeah, it seems to happen here and there for various reasons.

Kody101

VDX_360":14pn8caf said:
I think this is going to be one of the lingering issues to fix. If you see a spot that's especially troublesome, report in the SUPPORT section for review. As overall feedback, yeah, it seems to happen here and there for various reasons.
no no dont report it!!! its a great stragey for archers to kill an enmy behind a door xD i find some enmys cant be killed tnat way their regen is way to high

Xen

Loreseeker
Kody101":1u6vu0av said:
no no dont report it!!! its a great stragey for archers to kill an enmy behind a door xD i find some enmys cant be killed tnat way their regen is way to high

it is reported already you can't snipe with a rogue archer now and is a bit boring to play, more running and aching hands plus no new weapons to compensate for the fix.

Kody101

Xen":1xbgr9cy said:
Kody101":1xbgr9cy said:

it is reported already you can't snipe with a rogue archer now and is a bit boring to play, more running and aching hands plus no new weapons to compensate for the fix.
I know how u feel rouge archers are becoming an extinct species we never get any epic weapons best uniqe weapon ive ever found was jesters bow granted i have a few other bows that are cool and jesters bow used to be better it was nerfed long ago because some ome threw the word OP on it thats a dnagerous word but yea we archers are constantly forgotten RIP

Xen

Loreseeker
Imperial Troll Hunter Bow is better than Jester's Bow for most situations but not on fire-based enemies, especially Red Dragon boss and Greater Demon.