Share Your Collection

U.K

Translator
This thread is for you, sharing your well-collected junk-precious items in your vault, Tremadan chest, or bag of holding.

Mod Note: Screens shots deleted.

Duck123

Loreseeker
I have saved basically every unique and am still holding out hope for a mage companion. I also got bored and am starting to search for full sets of random armor, that’s what the nivarian chests are. And of course that collection couldn’t be complete without a couple of any potion I could ever feasibly need! So ya I guess I’m a bit of a hoarder 😂

VDX_360

Staff member
Please don't.

This thread has the potential to become cluttered with an inane amount of amount of screen shots that will tax the server's limited space.
There's no benefit either. We know people collect stuff. We know the unique and rare items. We even know people who've collected silly amounts of items just to do it (like 1,000 skulls etc).

If you have something you really, really got to share, finee. Share a screen shot of your chest.

But, we really don't need a complete visual inventory of your Town Hall Vaults, your House Vaults, the Tower Vaults, your backpack, your bag of holding and what ever is equipment on your Companions.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
This thread has the potential to become cluttered with an inane amount of amount of screen shots that will tax the server's limited space.
Solved this problem by using third party image hosting sites, so server will be OK. Also disabled using attachments for loreseekers, just for this reason. They should be used only for official purposes, to use server space rationally.