Share .bak file with endgame gear?

VDX_360

Staff member
Per the Developer, trading .bak files isn't prohibited. But, it's odd. Keep in mind the .bak files are all-or-nothing. So when you get someone's .bak file, you get all their characters, all their equipment and all their quest choices. Since endgame gear can only be obtained in the end-game, that means there's not much left to play.

There's also malware and other bad actor concerns with swapping game files from unknown persons.

I -thought- just grinding in the early game to create a quest-less .back file of medium level to get new players a boost in the early game, but opted against it for the above reasons.

Better advice, is if your stuck in the game, ask for help how to adjust your character or your playing style to progress better.

Best of luck.

Felix

I have an file with lvl 31, soon lvl 32. But i dunno how to share... And for real, it makes more fun to achieve everything on yourself... For me the story part is done, and im just grinding Xp. So even if i could share my file with u it would be really boring.

PS: I NEED that Update, or i'll die on XP grinding😂

Abominus

Been killing hill giants since level 10 but I'm still on lvl 14 welp
Post automatically merged:    

I have an file with lvl 31, soon lvl 32. But i dunno how to share... And for real, it makes more fun to achieve everything on yourself... For me the story part is done, and im just grinding Xp. So even if i could share my file with u it would be really boring.

PS: I NEED that Update, or i'll die on XP grinding😂
I just wanna try some stuff trust me it'll not be boring