Shards of Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliadann

Hi,

Please do NOT read if you are NOT working through this quest yet:

I was expecting to find a shard in Gurgath´s throne after clearing it out and removing him from existance, but there is not. I found a shard in Throne of web of Terror, but that´s it. Has anyone found any other shards?

Thanks,

- Elia

new4or

Eliadann":3lmad4kz said:
Hi,

Please do NOT read if you are NOT working through this quest yet:

I was expecting to find a shard in Gurgath´s throne after clearing it out and removing him from existance, but there is not. I found a shard in Throne of web of Terror, but that´s it. Has anyone found any other shards?

Thanks,

- Elia

The mother of Mimics (don't remember her name) in the cave in Northen Bluemist gives you an uncomplitable quest for obtaining another piece
also i'm pretty sure the three, lorekeepers and spice trader will soon recieve their onw qwests about that, cause the gost mentioned them as possible wielders of shards

Sharkyinthe UK

Eliadann":3nr9i45c said:
I have zero PER. Maybe it's that.

Thanks,

- Elia

No, I just don't think any others have been seeded yet, remember this is an incomplete quest. I am sure david will be along at some point with a definitive answer !

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
There is two of them in the game. Don't even bother seeking them until you're level 10+

One:

Web of Terror

Two:

Troll King

Martinbelfast

Now that was mean putting a shard in number 2 .After I killed the king weeks ago. Lol and mana potions now .

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The shard was added to the throne and it is verified as fixed, if you didn't get it you can go grab it now. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.