Send itens to other characters?

bc23

Would be nice to see that happen.. My rogue has several cleric items to share..

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
I hav different items in the valut which are of no use for me (rogue) or my companion (warrior).

Since these are special items, not the ordinary weapon smith or chemist items, I was wondering, will these items be of any use for us or should we sell them and free the space up
[ my all of the 4 magical vaults are almost full ]

feldon

Loreseeker
Considering a companion of each class will be available shortly, at some point there will be a use for equipment that doesn't work with you or your current companions' builds.

If you are low on vault space, don't forget about the storage chest in the tower.

Lastly, the ability to move items from characters would be horribly abusable. Play a normal speed run to Cruelty, give Cruelty to your warrior. Now you and Gris can both run around with Cruelty or be lvl 1 with the best weapon available. Would completely remove any challenge from starting a new game if you already have developed characters. No one likes that guy on MMORPGs that is lvl 5 with a full set of awesome armor...just my opinion.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
companion of each class, thats interesting; so i m going to keep the unusable stuff till then.

Tower vault is a standalone storage, not magical like regular vuults.

I guess, now David should consider increasing the backpack + vault capacity. We have dungeons with multiple types of enemy, so half of the backpack gets occupied. For the loot pickup the remaining margin is less.

AlanJ

Or atleast increase the backpack size when you have a companion. Seems bit odd that in essence your companion only can carry what he/she wears, no extra backpack space