selling price?

lightwarrior

i notice some shops have high selling price for weapons and gems and other shop have low price...i want to sell my gems and my weapons anyone know which npcs have the best prices?

feldon

Loreseeker
Unless New Anthur is better (haven't checked), the Freetown stores are set at the highest price points, both for selling and buying.

*edited to Freetown as I got my cities mixed up*

feldon

Loreseeker
Again, not fully researched, but I believe 600 is the lowest you will find major pots in any city. The price might be cheaper in the Guild Halls. The lowest I can confirm is from the shady traveler who sells them at 480.

(These are just prices I know, you are actually better served using the mid level health pot for best price/health ratio, saving the big guys for long fights or dire needs. I personally challenge myself to only use potions found or made, so my info might be slightly outdated.)

lightwarrior

feldon":3fjfcehf said:
Again, not fully researched, but I believe 600 is the lowest you will find major pots in any city. The price might be cheaper in the Guild Halls. The lowest I can confirm is from the shady traveler who sells them at 480.

(These are just prices I know, you are actually better served using the mid level health pot for best price/health ratio, saving the big guys for long fights or dire needs. I personally challenge myself to only use potions found or made, so my info might be slightly outdated.)

cool thanks a lot i will only buy from this shady travler random encounter coz it will save me a lot of money

feldon

Loreseeker
lightwarrior":7uto7zzm said:
feldon":7uto7zzm said:

cool thanks a lot i will only buy from this shady travler random encounter coz it will save me a lot of money

Depending on your level, there is a great way to farm mid pots and Xp/gold all at once (nice for the lvl 7-9 lull that is still somewhat of a grind when new to the game).

Your two main farming spots will be the Orc lair near KB and the forests surrounding Lannegar. Your goal is to collect as many red/blue orchids and wolf pelts possible and stretch your health wo using any potions. Begin the run by clearing the orc dungeon, grabbing all the red orchids that may appear along the southern bank of the river (not always there, you'll learn the spawn spots quickly).

Once done with the dungeon, either ignoring or clearing the middle depending on level, head back to KB. If you still have a recovery left, head to Lannegar, grabbing all red orchids that appear along the northern bank of the river. Use the off road path into Lannegar valley and grab the blues that may appear. Rest if low on health. If not, gather blues around the valley.

With fresh recoveries, head into the NW and N Sagar forests, getting pelts. Complete the loop back to Lan. Now rest if you need, or better run back to KB, looting the same red spawn spots as before. If you make it to KB in good shape, loot the orc side for reds. Rest and start anew.

Trade the orchids w Markus in Lan for cheap mid pots, collect your pelts until you meet V hunters and trade w them for bonus gold. Just make sure you don't risk to much and die, losing all your work if you're planning on only saving w your rests.

Kody101

So i took a trip to jabal after i checked this forum and compared prices in new garand and jabal the item was bless plate helmet sold for 1150 in NG sold for excat price in jabal

feldon

Loreseeker
Whoops... totally confused cities on my first response. Freetown was what I meant to say... will edit the post to reduce confusion.