Secrecy in Irazur Tomb

Grim Rapper

f746574499.png

pic taken in Irazur tomb

First of all, DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING

Is there any secret room that I never know before?

VDX_360

Staff member
You already see the room, so you already know something is there.... There's a certain quest that deals with that room so if you keep playing the game you'll stumble across it unless you solve the quest in a different way and the room remains a mystery.
You can check the Wiki for more...

Grim Rapper

VDX_360":2t82ekus said:
You already see the room, so you already know something is there.... There's a certain quest that deals with that room so if you keep playing the game you'll stumble across it unless you solve the quest in a different way and the room remains a mystery.
You can check the Wiki for more...

I mean, i already played it at 1k days in-game, so a little clues is appreciated
EDIT: I choose the three path, RIP secret room
EDIT 2: By the power of multiple save-files, I updated my map log,

VDX_360

Staff member
Your goal of no spoilers made it hard to answer your question. As you note, you either get to see the inside of the room or go with The Three.

Grim Rapper

VDX_360":3fct36rd said:
Your goal of no spoilers made it hard to answer your question. As you note, you either get to see the inside of the room or go with The Three.
No need to worry, I've FACE the Unworldly Being myself in a different dimension

Tordak Q

There IS something there but it doesn't show on wiki which means it's unaccessible atm and no spoilers to b had...

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Tordak Q":1udl51qg said:
There IS something there but it doesn't show on wiki which means it's unaccessible atm and no spoilers to b had...
Yeah, if it's not on the Wiki, it doesn't exist in the game ... OR ... none of those lazy loorseekers bothered to update the Irazur map... :D

Tordak Q

MikeB":2pqu9nd4 said:
Tordak Q":2pqu9nd4 said:
Yeah, if it's not on the Wiki, it doesn't exist in the game ... OR ... none of those lazy loorseekers bothered to update the Irazur map... :D

That's possible but not doubt it. They've been on the ball with stuff like that

VDX_360

Staff member
MikeB":51s37ibu said:
Tordak Q":51s37ibu said:
... none of those lazy loorseekers bothered to update the Irazur map... :D
Hey, that Friguld Rum is a lot of work to drink! It's not like Heroes are walking around just handing that stuff out.
The Wiki *tends* to be reasonably up-to-date. After big updates, there's a lag, and sometimes there's hiccups, but it tends to be a viable source of information. If not, report it so we know to yell at the Loreseekers to fix it. But be polite least they tip off the Seventh House where you hide your gold.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
VDX_360":2x2g010i said:
Hey, that Friguld Rum is a lot of work to drink! It's not like Heroes are walking around just handing that stuff out.
The Wiki *tends* to be reasonably up-to-date. After big updates, there's a lag, and sometimes there's hiccups, but it tends to be a viable source of information. If not, report it so we know to yell at the Loreseekers to fix it. But be polite least they tip off the Seventh House where you hide your gold.
I take your trust in the Wiki as a compliment to all Loreseekers. Just wanted to throw in a bit of self-mockery, because in this case the map is indeed not up to date.

It's always a bit tricky when older maps change slightly, because often those maps have been created (with love) by Loreseekers who are not active any more and who are the only ones that have the source files. This means either redoing the map from scratch or photoshopping the changes into the existing map. I did the latter a couple of times myself, but it can be cumbersome to blend it in seamlessly.

Anyway, it's noted and will be updated in the near future.