Scammer in New Anthur?

deltoru

Someone needs to investigate Brother Iagus, or at least alert the royal guard. It seems a bit convenient his altar is right inside the city gates, with hostile, biting beasties in force out side the town. I suspect the good brother is actually in collusion with the local wildlife in a money making scheme!

Comrey

Translator
Yeah, David really should reduce the amount of bears in New Anthur. I'm fine with them crowding the woods, but right now there's a bear infestation all over the roads leading up to the city. How can any normal people get in or out without being accompanied by a squad of armed knights? Right now the guard captain must be shitting his pants, hoping the bears don't gang up and storm the city.

deltoru

Comrey":397q6xqz said:
Yeah, David really should reduce the amount of bears in New Anthur. I'm fine with them crowding the woods, but right now there's a bear infestation all over the roads leading up to the city. How can any normal people get in or out without being accompanied by a squad of armed knights? Right now the guard captain must be shitting his pants, hoping the bears don't gang up and storm the city.

Sorry, I wasn't really complaining about the bears, more bears equals more xp, the comment was meant to be humorous, just ramblings of an idle mind. But, ya never know, maybe there IS a conspiracy going on in Anthur, perhaps a future quest could come together out of this.

deltoru

Comrey":1qb02rgl said:
Haha, I thought it was an ironic jab at the overpopulation of bears. My bad I guess. :p

Heh, nah, I suppose there is an excessive number of bears, maybe there is something in the water around New Anthur that makes bears make more bears?

Comrey

Translator
deltoru":8cxupe2u said:
Comrey":8cxupe2u said:
Haha, I thought it was an ironic jab at the overpopulation of bears. My bad I guess. :p

Heh, nah, I suppose there is an excessive number of bears, maybe there is something in the water around New Anthur that makes bears make more bears?

There's... poison. There's poison in the water around New Anthur, until you solve the issue that is. It really should do the opposite of making more bears, haha. :p

deltoru

Comrey":27nuutg4 said:
deltoru":27nuutg4 said:
Comrey":27nuutg4 said:

There's... poison. There's poison in the water around New Anthur, until you solve the issue that is. It really should do the opposite of making more bears, haha. :p

Could be, that's not poison at all, maybe it's umm, bear juice or something?..

VDX_360

Staff member
It's clearly the fault of the those uncivilized traveling actors leaving their food and garbage out where it's bound to attract bears.....

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
It could totally be the Cleric though. He could be a hidden druid in disguise, controlling the local wildlife to raise his income. I mean clerics of the three can and have gone bad in the past...
I mean seriously the only skill we see him demonstrate its healing for money, but so many creatures from druids to Varannari witches can do the same. I say we get him to prove his identity as a cleric of three by doing something only they can. As for what that would be, I'm unsure.