Saw that the key quesdt is now completedl

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I roll out updates slowly to watch for bugs. First I release to 10-20% of users, watch the error logs and crash reports, then if all is OK and I get no hate mail, I release it to 50% and finally full.

Who gets in those % brackets is out of my control. Expect it to hit you within 1-2 days usually

Shep

I'm as far as I can go on it! Just waiting to be able to go through the door.. Can't wait to finish it!

Shep

The one in the tower had to go get the fire element and mix it to the key.... Now it's unlocked but waiting for the quest to be updated.

xrex110

What tower? I've searched all around for the place where I can use the grand-dad's key hut I have no idea where to go now.

I've completed the previous quests and have only the key with the journal entry that says it could be for a place in a librarybor tower.

new4or

xrex110":367jrq33 said:
What tower? I've searched all around for the place where I can use the grand-dad's key hut I have no idea where to go now.

I've completed the previous quests and have only the key with the journal entry that says it could be for a place in a librarybor tower.
if you've finished the lorekeepers quests you should go to library in new garand and ask lorekeeper aboud your grandpa
He'll ask you for smth and tell where too put that key
You may find that place occasionally, but will not be able to open the door untill you speak to librerian

new4or

xrex110":2hy5edji said:
Do you mean the lorekeeper Zaniel quest where she's found in the Deadwood?
After that he will give you one more quest
And he's waiting for you innthe library if i'm not mistaking