saved games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinbelfast

Am I the only one losing game play. A lot of the time I have completed saved and logged out. Too log back in and I have lost the last place I saved.? Like today i went into a cave killed the bad guys went outside saved . Logged out logged in and am in town at the inn.? All game play loot lost getting fed up with it

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The only time when the last slot is not the one reopened should be when it gets corrupted... but that should be fairly rare. Since this is not the first time it is reported, I am going to enable some extra logging to find out what is going on.

Did anything out of the ordinary happen, errors, or you used the quicksave too before doing save & exit?

Martinbelfast

I used the quick save 1st then played a bit then went to town saved then logged out game play lost when load again .

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Martinbelfast":18ruyimb said:
Happen again logged out lvl 8 logged back in lvl 7 ?

Weird, do you have some kind of backup tool on your device, or anything else that can be altering files? Please if it happens again, don't save and exit, go to options, load, and tell me if the correct game is listed there.

reborn

I thought on writing about this. This happened to me a lot of times but, I think I'm not 100% sure, only when I die.
Hope this helps!
Saludos
Pablo

Martinbelfast

DavidBVal":2nyl0305 said:
Martinbelfast":2nyl0305 said:
Happen again logged out lvl 8 logged back in lvl 7 ?

Weird, do you have some kind of backup tool on your device, or anything else that can be altering files? Please if it happens again, don't save and exit, go to options, load, and tell me if the correct game is listed there.
Not a clue am a chef if you want buns I can bake lol but PC or tablets I know nothing. All I know is am losing games after saving etc. Sorry

Snakeho

The "Save & Exit"-Button doesn't functionate. This is what you have to know, when you play this game. Sad but true. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.