Rumor without monster?

Vaaclav

Translator
Rumor is rumor.
There is it is written it has been said that.

But how often rumor may be false?

I went to verify rumor of dragon, manticore, lich, minotaur - and last time hill giant. And this rumor was false - I did not find monster where it should be.

I shall see what I shall see next times, but this was a bit surprising because in previous cases I found a monster.

Letchinchin

It would be helpful if you could give more information. What was the missing monster? What was the rumor location?

Sounkeng

There is the possibility that it is tagging the wrong region. This was happening for some regions during testing. If you have an active save it might be worth checking new anther and nilmor bay NE corners just to see it it was tagged incorrectly.

feldon

Loreseeker
Yeah. We are still trying to track down all the instances on a monster spawn/rumor region aren't matching. They are usually in one of the adjacent areas.

Sounkeng

I solved it! I got this rumor today. The monster can be found in the SE corner of Steelcoast not the NE corner like the rumor says.

David please make a note to fix that.

ArrowsFTW

I seem to not the Skeletal Warlord Occno in the Bluemist River, any ideas where he might be located?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
ArrowsFTW":pq0xxwr9 said:
I seem to not the Skeletal Warlord Occno in the Bluemist River, any ideas where he might be located?

Very likely, being undead, in the tomb where you found Gris' ring.