Rumor Boss spawn locations

ZeroesHero

In about 7 or 8 more runs clearing out the Abbey, I will hit level 24. I got no more new equipment to look for, no more town hall quests, and all quests in my journal that can be completed have been (68/72). Only thing left to do is hit the current level cap (still 25?) and level up companions. Until more content gets released, that is (Not a complaint. Love this game and waiting patiently) Unless I am mistaken, I do believe it is possible to run into rumor bosses without having to gossip at an inn first. As long as you know where to find them. Can someone please confirm this for me? If true, I was thinking of a new xp run with basically damn near the whole map. Going from spawn location to spawn location and clearing out each section along the way, while searching for those elusive Tolassian Tomes. I can always use more of those. Not exactly the most efficient way, I know, but will help to break up monotonous runs. Was hoping you all could help with known spawn locations so I can try and make a decent path through the kingdoms. Off the top of my head these are the ones I know about:

Wyvern Mountains: to the southeast, north of the area, and inside the hobgoblin cave.

Great Inori: to the southwest, and to the west near the hills

Steel Coast: to the northeast

Nilomar Cape: blooddpaw cave secret room

Sydran Oasis: Inside deepsands cave

Zahmor Mountains: Near the pass, and to the northeast

Northern Jabal Hills: near the middle of the map

Please help add to this list if you can. Would love a decent stroll through Varannar to kill everything I can get my hands on.

ZeroesHero

Where is Amariisa, Relics of a Mangled God, The Masters Laboratory, and Ark of Lothasan are the 4 quests not able to be completed yet. Check your journal for finished quests against wiki quest list.

Back to thread topic, I'm a bit surprised I haven't missed that many spawn locations. I thought maybe more had come out in Ilmara. Admittedly, I had only done enough rumor bosses to complete Prodigal Daughter quest and haven't bothered since.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Thyr Ridges: Cave of Echos in the South eastern room. Just stumbled upon a dragon there.

Aussie Dude

got one today at mount storme in the south west across the river. troll marauders and have had minataurs there to you have to enter from imperial coast northwest

Sebithek

Imperial Coast to the west, by the mountains and near the river on the left side.
Northwest Sagar Forest northeast and west to the mountains.
Northern Bluemist River south by the mountains.
Thyr Ridges to the south east.
Nivar Wetlands north west and south west.
Great Plains north west.

ZeroesHero

Turns out this is not a good strategy at all. Not completely unexpected, but figured I would give it a try. Much quicker to clear a dungeon and use the inn to find rumors. Thank you everyone for your help, but running all around the world hoping to bump into a boss isn't a fruitful expedition.