Rumor boss rarity

keeper216

Dragon: 5 (3 ice and 2 fire)
Manticore: 3
Trolls: 2
Giant: 1
Litch: 0

So far this is what I have gotten since the new update. It would be nice to see the litch spawn more often or maybe I am just unlucky. What has everyone else gotten?

S.U.W.

I love the new Minotaur warlords or whatever they are called. They always have 2 Minotaur Oracles with them that carry sweet glowing staffs. They look so bad ass and awesome.

Warrior.Jay

I've had one of each dragon, one giant. And tonight I got two rumors back to back, one for a dragon and one for a litch.... but by the time I got to the location of the dragon both rumors were gone from my journal and I never encountered either.... kinda disappointing. I was supposed to have enough time to find and kill both, but they didn't stay in my rumor log for more than 1 day game time.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Warrior.Jay":tyswh9kz said:
I've had one of each dragon, one giant. And tonight I got two rumors back to back, one for a dragon and one for a litch.... but by the time I got to the location of the dragon both rumors were gone from my journal and I never encountered either.... kinda disappointing. I was supposed to have enough time to find and kill both, but they didn't stay in my rumor log for more than 1 day game time.

What time did the rumors say was left? do you keep an autosave where rumors are still active on journal?