Romanian Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer16

I started translating the game to romanian for my friends to play, and after 2 months of trying to get in touch with the dev to help me with the translating, I decided to modify the apk to delete the english and replace it with romanian, as this was the only way to do it. Now after 72h+ of translating I have only 300 conversation files left to do, and everything works fine with the exeption of the missing letters "ț" and "ș". I have the files and I only need a dev to send them and/or if renaming the files to have ro_ at the start works, the other languages have theyr own so it may work. Just let me know if is worth finishing my work.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for your effort!

300 conversation files to go is still 70-80% of the game, and the missing letters would be a problem hard to address, since I'd need to remake all the fonts in the game. Still, your effort is impressive. Feel free to email me the files at [email protected] ; I can't promise I anything, because I am currently working on another game and EK is not frequently updated, but I'll try to add it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.