Rogue VS Unweakened Undermother

CollectorOfSkulls

Looking for some advice on taking down the Undermother on HARD with the Rogue. I feel like I'm being cheated as Ive seen weaker characters finish her off with ease. Ive tried a couple dozens times already and I don't want to head into the Ark until she's dead. My companion is the Cleric who has +115? to Spirit resistance and +145? with potions of clarity. My rogue is a solid +100 to spirit with clarity and has stamina and attack like no other. (44.0 DPS) running Stab, Flurry, Assasinate, Sneak attack, Precision strikes, Massive criticals (all maxed) I can handle the damage and dishing it right back, but it seems my Bloody Scarf isn't halfing the paralysis time as it lasts just as long for me as my companion and (every) hit paralyzes me and my companion even with high spirit resistance and potions of clarity. Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2vv13q8.png

Mels

i'd try with a grissenda since she can reach higher ac. other than that when companion dies disengage and ress with scrolls or wait till she resses by herself. flank stab while companion is up and dps when evasion is up