How to? Rogue archer build mid game

How to do something?
@Trace Da Cruz @stonedwolf finally got recurve after 6 trips to reactor and searching all creates in last two trips!! Looks amazing with maximized bow skill 50 dps normally it is killing spiders and robots in flash😅! Will fight battledroid and go up now! Have both bow and scalpel! M not too worried about horrors as I have guardian level 20 which will take all the hits till other make them fry but will see how that works (worked fine when I was warrior) 😅

@stonedwolf @Trace Da Cruz @p4ran0id I have become really big fan of archer with recurve so amazing 😀😀I had faced many difficulties on clearing upper level with warrior on normal level! But archer zipped through battledroids was easy as I had lot of batteries (it takes a battery to cast EMP blast shock and I didn't waste it on spiders or robots) and horror was little hard but I had guardian so I managed to kill it under level 30 with recurve , amresia and valerian and other lady🥳 didn't die at all in upper deck 😀 completed EK second time as rogue archer

Post automatically merged:    

Deleted member 30241

@stonedwolf @Trace Da Cruz @p4ran0id I have become really big fan of archer with recurve so amazing 😀😀I had faced many difficulties on clearing upper level with warrior on normal level! But archer zipped through battledroids was easy as I had lot of batteries (it takes a battery to cast EMP blast shock and I didn't waste it on spiders or robots) and horror was little hard but I had guardian so I managed to kill it under level 30 with recurve , amresia and valerian and other lady🥳 didn't die at all in upper deck 😀 completed EK second time as rogue archer

Post automatically merged:    

AMARISA NOOOOOO!! No one in their right minds would make Amarisa a meatshield!! You heartless monster :' ( </3 lol just kidding.

Last edited: