How to? Rogue archer build mid game

How to do something?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I was thinking about the class generally not the Arc specifically TBH.

If I were you I'd contact site admin and have this account banned & all posts deleted. It's the only way to be sure. 🔥

Trace Da Cruz

I misunderstood, in general the explosive traps are useful, just that I would not get it before the ark, so let's take it easy.
(not that I'm great as a rogue, either)

Wrenn

Rapid fire, flurry, run. Catch breath, repeat. Hunters machete and mist hunters bow. Till find ion recurve and scalpel. Don't fight spiders and wizard same time.

@stonedwolf @Trace Da Cruz I tried arc with explosive traps, kick and evasion and max bow skills after rebalancing skill and 1st round looked fine! Didn't die🤣😅!

Got 3 cards and now will go to reactor to get 4th and meet Oracle!!

So robots and spiders are fine I guess! Evasion and stun immunity of rogue works like a charm need to wait for cool down and one enemy at a time!

Any tips for defeating battledroid that guy was difficult even with warrior when I played last time😅

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
As said, I think I might have misled you with explosive traps and STEEL guys.

You have an Ion Recurve already? Some batteries?

@stonedwolf no I don't have recurve😮 explosive trap only 1 skill points I added ao no issues! Got green card from reactor and 1 skill point from Oracle! Had to try 3-4 times running and dodging in reactor level

but now running is no longer option against battle droid and then for final level😵