How to? Rogue archer build mid game

How to do something?
I have shock weapons and admantine sword with gris but old ones dps is 90 so my archer just can't survive if there are more than one pink old ones at same time

@Trace Da Cruz have completed temple of sleepers after 8-10 trys idea was to just open the door and lure only one (pink)old one in and finish it off then fight second pink old one (lvl19)! For azeran killing I ran out of chamber so not all 3 can attack me together I finished them 1 by 1😀

Trace Da Cruz

Cool!
Great strategy, I'll keep it in mind since, by the moment I'm playing a rogue, but I have this challenge by WITHERSCHAEDEL,
in which you are not allowed to buy any equipment, only potions and scrolls, so that makes me a greedy rogue who reached Lv 9 without buying even potions...:D

Have cleared sewers of horrors as well!😀 Rogue's speed and dodge were great allies (but couldn't kill witch to get skill tome so ran away and missed couple of tolassian tomes in second level). Used few speed boost in last level and many green potions(exilirs)!

@p4ran0id @stonedwolf Any tips for arc as rogue archer apart from max shock resistance and shock weapons?( will have to fight it out without gris which I used as cover in whole game😵)
Sound I maximize endurance with trait points I got from sewers?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
@StealthFighter

What versions of Kick, Sprint, Traps, Smoke, & Stealth are you using? (I'm already assuming all the Bow plus Evasion).

From an old post:

Deleted member 30241

Any tips for arc as rogue archer apart from max shock resistance and shock weapons?( will have to fight it out without gris which I used as cover in whole game😵)
Sound I maximize endurance with trait points I got from sewers?
I survived it without shock ward, you should be good now(but died a few times.)
And the one you need to survive for is the spiders! Beware getting into choke points too. Avoid getting into fights before you get the bow in the arc, bring some wolf scrolls for meatshields.

@stonedwolf in skills I have

maxed level evasion, bow, ranged precision shots and rapid fire and body development!

Stab level2,

sprint, trap, invisible, beastslayer,sneak attack, kick level 1!

I still have 5 skill points to allocate

@Wassuplol problem with shock guard is it stacks with other shock resistance! I can easily get +40 with my gear only so not much use I guess

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Body Development, Stab, Sneak Attack aren't doing you a lot of good. You don't have the Str/End to make BD great, Stab is obvious (Kick for close-up guys), Sneak Attack only works in Melee. That's some point you can salvage. But admittedly it does make you pure Bow.

Kick 2 is only 1 point and gives 1 more meter and 1 more second of distance.

Massive Criticals will do damage and pairs nicely with Precision Shots.

Smoke Bomb can have a 50% chance to stun enemies plus let you Stealth away, get distance, restart the fight at range.

Explosive Traps will do you good except against Fire guys.

Consider "aiming" for the peaceful resolution. 🤣

@stonedwolf sneak attack is useless i agree, stab i made it level2 in-case someone gets really close and body dev as I had very low HP.
will add 1 more to kick and build trap master and explosive traps to level1 as ark doesnt have fire guys 🤣.
.That will require atleast 7-8 skill points, I have 4 in bank rest will take from sneak attack and body development

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I agree something can get in close especially if you don't have a meat shield, but that's what Evasion is for and you have already invested that.