How to? Rogue archer build mid game

How to do something?

Made in Heaven

Also if u mean the rexadons named old one.
They are tough opponents. Here's the weakness of those old ones inside the temple.
Green- Fire
Purple- Lightning
Red- Cold
If the rexadons that have weapons are hard for you then also to me!
I only finish once the game in hard.
(I'm also getting problems on my archer on normal.)

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven I didn't mean old ones by Roxadons! Rexadons are ones who are outside temple and comes in groups with shaman
Post automatically merged:    

Btw I have completed arena finally with archer 😀! Explosive track and stab level 3 skill was key which both doesn't come handy in other places so I will reset my skills now! I did at level 22 But I feel with explosive trap and stab skill one can do it much earlier around lvl18😀(hunting bow is useless and doesn't damage sargos much)

Trace Da Cruz

Excuse me guys, but Old ones are not Rexadons, they are humans... Or well, they were so long ago.
I noticed that they deal big physical damage, I had trouble to beat them as a cleric, so gather some Galade Elixir, they help
a lot, and I also needed an omelet.

Rebellion

I would heavily recommend to respec into a pure archer, i dont see any reason to waste points into malee skills i you are already wanting to play an archer, its more fun and its better.

@ForGreatJustice but bear dies quickly so can't only rely on it in later levels specially against sargos
Post automatically merged:    

@Rebellion I did already after winning arena! I had developed stab and explosive trap only for sargos! I like full archer build

Have cleared everything with rogue archer except temple of sleepers, sewer of horrors and ark! Bit stuck on temple of sleepers for killings lvl 19 pink old ones -- too tough specially after maze when two comes at same time! Gris can take care of one but two are too many😵 @p4ran0id Any idea how to defeat?

Trace Da Cruz

If you mean the teleport maze, just run to the next rune, I didn't beat them either. (I forgot to take note of the rune sequence, so I used the wiki). Not very impressive but I needed my mana...

Trace Da Cruz

@Trace Da Cruz not teleport maze! I mean after clearing maze, 2 pink old ones coming in same chamber!
And you didn't brought shock weapons? they work against them.
To be honest that was too hard for me to clear right away.
One of those made me leave it and clear the ark first, because it ran smoother, and came back better equipped, still challenging but at least I was ready and cleared it without dying.
It may be frustrating leaving, but it's the only I could do...