How to? Rogue archer build mid game

How to do something?
Hi All

Started playing EK on rogue archer build with grissendra as companion! Was okay till mid game (completed around 65+ quests of 97) on level 17 now!

Now struggling against most of the enemies specially wraths, warewolfs and arena! As can't fight them in melee!! Any suggestions?

(Played EK first time with warrior and it was cake walk to slay all above on similar level! But rogue seems different)

What advanced skills I should build and should I farm more??

Attaching my build screenshots

Made in Heaven

If you are struggling with wraiths then get the mist hunter bow from the shrine priest in nivarian.

And about the werewolves buy the silver bow from the nivarian merchant or get the bow from adaon's special quest trial and error.

About the arena.. um idk I'm just using evasion and rapid shot to enemies lmao.

And about your build reset it and I recommend getting poison mastery(yet you gonna buy some poisons which is just 400 coins.)from kardagis in new garrand sewer and massive crit to warriors guild.

Also just started playing archer in normal so idk if this is good.

Molokot

Playing archer is challenging task, you will need explosive traps for arena and poisons to boost bow damage. And eventualy at higher levels you will probably give up and respec for melee. Mage is 10 x better ranged fighter than archer in this game. But still you can get better bows like composite bow and bow of malan and keep trying.You seem to be undergeared for such level and that may be a main source of your current problems.

VDX_360

Staff member
Archers can be quite effective in most the game. The trade-off is they struggle a bit when forced to fight in close quarters. Token summons (Wolf scroll), or the Beast Master skill might help.

Pros and cons of every build.

Cleared everything except sargos in arena with body development level 2 and trap level 2 and beastslayer level 1 bear😀 also poisonous long bow is handy in game for poison weak enemies! Need to still do something about guardians and warewolfs though😅. Any tips for beating sargos?

VDX_360

Staff member
Ranged builds will have a tough time against Sargos.
You can try to tip the scales in your favor by:
1) Bribing the arena staff.
2) Summoning your strongest summon in the prep room (even if it's just a wolf) and letting the cooldown expire before entering the fighting room. That lets you start off with a summon and have one ready the go the instant it dies.
3) Just go in way over leveled. End-game gear, high levels etc.

Summon Mages have it a bit easier. Those Iron Golems just wreck everything (save the trolls, that's a funny fight).