How to? Rogue archer build mid game

How to do something?

p4ran0id

Staff member
Archer is one of my favorite, it's so easy to kill the last boss with it on Ironman XD

most important is to get wyrmslayer ASAP, then it's much easier to play. it's possible to get wyrmslayer around lvl 11 if you know how to run, did it on Ironman. best midgame bow.

about your build, don't spend too much useless points to skills and better concentrate on few. most important is archer, rapid fire, precise shots and massive criticals, they should be maxed. kick and trap only lvl 1, same for traps. for midgame stab is also not that useful.

take a look at this, you can see how my build at lvl 11 looked like and how I got wyrmslayer

VDX_360

Staff member
@StealthFighter

Summon a basic wolf using a scroll. Enter fighting part of arena. When wolf dies, summon bear. The wolf won't last long but it can make a difference in a close fight. It's really just to keep Sargos off you. Other classes and builds have the option of summoning stronger things.

Any suggestions on how to beat Roxadons! They have heavy damage and come in groups with shaman?( with warrior I had no issues due to cleave and tank but with archer I am struggling- yet to get ghost eye)

Made in Heaven

Any suggestions on how to beat Roxadons! They have heavy damage and come in groups with shaman?( with warrior I had no issues due to cleave and tank but with archer I am struggling- yet to get ghost eye)
Get the skeletal bow from haunted galleries(lvl2 lannegar mine)or ghost eye in forsaken fortress and have fire resist pots or equipments.(I do this but I don't think its helpful) Kick the Shaman! When he/(she?) is starting to heal his/(her?) allies, kick him! And also equip your companion with death weapon.
(I notice that they have low lightning resist so lightning weapon would help.)
Nvm i check the wiki it says they don't have resist on lightning,spirit,fire,cold.

Last edited:
I already have skeletal bow! Problem is they come in groups and have very high dps 45+ so I die quickly! My companion is warrior but not that much tank! Playing on hard difficulty

Made in Heaven

I already have skeletal bow! Problem is they come in groups and have very high dps 45+ so I die quickly! My companion is warrior but not that much tank! Playing on hard difficulty
What gris are u using?
Knight Gris? (Sword and Shield)
Agi Gris? (Shortsword and Shield)
Raging Ashen Minotaur Gris? (2-handed Weapon)

Made in Heaven

Maybe your level is too low. What level are you?
(I usually complete the temple of sleepers after ark.)
I recommend going in on level 18-21.