Ring of unlife

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Which basterd didt let this ring drop......

I sold mine by excident but i came to that to late haha so i need to search a new one.

Let me know please

Ps. Its your mistake DAVID........because we don't have enough room for al this crap :D give me 4 more golden chests please and my ring.....

Mels

It's from Lich according to wiki. Haven't got one myself.
Edit: Lich is a rumor boss

S.U.W.

Glass Cannon":3tojg5hy said:
Which basterd didt let this ring drop......

I sold mine by excident but i came to that to late haha so i need to search a new one.

Let me know please

Ps. Its your mistake DAVID........because we don't have enough room for al this crap :D give me 4 more golden chests please and my ring.....

Yeah, like two more storage chests in the town hall would be awesome. I have all 4 full of weapons and armor collections and assorted treasures. Now with new items I am having to choose what to get rid of to make room for newer treasures. Not a big deal. But I guess I could always fill up my chests in New Garand townhouse and in my magic tower. I always forget about those. Don't worry you'll find the ring again. I didn't find it for the longest time. it is a nice item to finally get.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
What is a lich in specific...... i killed alot but never know for sure if it was a lich or not....

Are there specific signs or can some one tell me or show some pics which are lich and which are other bosses ( dragons are no lich bosses i know, trolls, mantis, giants, minotaurs are no liches aswell ) so what do i miss in the list to watch for.... i killed so many that i forgot which one is which.

Sounkeng

The rumor will say Lich.
When you go fight them they look like a unique skeleton that does massive death/fire damage (Although David may have removed the fire damage and upped death/normal damage output with the last update)

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Sounkeng":13gzmxbf said:
The rumor will say Lich.
When you go fight them they look like a unique skeleton that does massive death/fire damage (Although David may have removed the fire damage and upped death/normal damage output with the last update)

Hmm alright i never noticed that haha.

Ill make screens of them to get a lich list.