Ring of unlife

Sounkeng

Glass Cannon":3fwimxd7 said:
Is there a list of % of each rumor boss...

I mean like as followed:

Trolls, mantis 25%
Dragons, skeletons 20%
Liches 15%

This is just a example.......

Any one.

No there isn't. However, by my experience the percentages change as you go up levels. At level 11 You virtually never see dragons or liches and mostly only see trolls and other low level bosses. At levels closer to 20 you see a lot more dragons.

I don't know what the calculation is that goes into this but it is definitely level dependent.

Taurossilva

On a somewhat unrelated note: I got a black mirror shard off a rumor boss recently. It was a red dragon.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Sounkeng":1iriubjv said:
Glass Cannon":1iriubjv said:
Is there a list of % of each rumor boss...

I mean like as followed:

Trolls, mantis 25%
Dragons, skeletons 20%
Liches 15%

This is just a example.......

Any one.

No there isn't. However, by my experience the percentages change as you go up levels. At level 11 You virtually never see dragons or liches and mostly only see trolls and other low level bosses. At levels closer to 20 you see a lot more dragons.

I don't know what the calculation is that goes into this but it is definitely level dependent.

Hmm strange i do get amazing much dragons ( today already about 8 dragons, 2 trolls, 3 mantis, 1 giant, 1 skeleton..... but no liches hlwever i have had them in the past... hmm ill continue i am lvl 17 btw

Taurossilva

I'm looking for Liches too, but for a different reason: The Soulcleaver axe. It didn't drop from the dungeon that i got it from before.

0rion79

If it may be of concern, I just found my 3rd Ring of Unlife while bosses do not drop shards anymore. This is really annoying.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Taurossilva":1o6vq3jk said:
I'm looking for Liches too, but for a different reason: The Soulcleaver axe. It didn't drop from the dungeon that i got it from before.

That was a quest axe....... a purple glowing axe... i still have him i got him from the same quest as the maul of desecration.. also a purple glowing weapon.

0rion79

Wow, then it must be really rare, since I never got any: "only" 3 rings of Unlife from Liches killed here and there. ;)
Anyway, it is only a bit more powerful than the Axe of Falling Stars.