Restore purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebohi Zitufueay

You need to purchase again on Steam (Valve is different company from Google, that's why) to be able to play on PC. Good news is, same save files work on each platform, you only need to move files between platforms manually.
Okey, at least I'll be able to move my progress, thank you very much Alan ^^

p4ran0id

Staff member
Excuse me David, I have my game with the full license purchased, and I want to play it on my computer. Did I have to re-buy the game again? or I can get it "free" and play on my pc?

You have to rebuy it.

The shops don't cooperate, also EK for Desktop was additional work for David, it wasn't that easy like android to iPhone (and even there you have to buy again)

I recommend you to wait for a sale, that's when I bought it, now I have payed 3 times for the game (ios, android and steam) and I honestly don't regret that.

Lebohi Zitufueay

You have to rebuy it.

The shops don't cooperate, also EK for Desktop was additional work for David, it wasn't that easy like android to iPhone (and even there you have to buy again)

I recommend you to wait for a sale, that's when I bought it, now I have payed 3 times for the game (ios, android and steam) and I honestly don't regret that.
Okey, i'll wait for it and the chance to buy a giftcard xd, but of course I'm sure, buy the game again will be totally worth it

Fspmx6

I'm dealing with the same thing now. Hopefully it won't take long
Post automatically merged:    

I've tried resetting play services and okay store. It still seems stuck though

Ok... I just noticed something interesting..one of my saved games says I need to purchase the license, but not the other saved game, all new game attempts are saying that I need a license

Last edited:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I'm dealing with the same thing now. Hopefully it won't take long

I've tried resetting play services and okay store. It still seems stuck though

Ok... I just noticed something interesting..one of my saved games says I need to purchase the license, but not the other saved game, all new game attempts are saying that I need a license

This topic covers too many different issues (multiplatform license, reactivation after uninstall...) so it can be more confusing than useful. It's better that you reach me directly, this thread will be locked.

If your license is not being detected, please email to [email protected] and send me some information about your original purchase and the device you are running the game on. Don't worry, once you buy the game you'll be able to play it forever (on that same platform).

License will be the same on all characters. If one of them is not displaying the "lock" it must be because it's not level 8 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.