Reset my Mage's build, now she's like the Angel of Death

Cuckoorex

I actually just reset the skills, not the traits. So now:
LVL 20
Strength 1, Endurance 1 (2 with Ring of Unlife), Agility 6, Intellect 6 (8 with Girdle of Supreme Intellect), Awareness 3 (5 with Amulet of Dark Whispers), Personality 4

Skills: Lightning Bolt IV, Fireball IV, Staff Mastery IV, Lesser Summoning 2, Precision Shots I, Disintegrate I, Ice Mastery 1, Earth Mastery III, Summoner III

Using Staff of Storms (decent damage, Stun chance, not Arcane so it doesn't eat up mana), Damage 28-33 + 3 Shock, Crit 34-49, DPS 30.7, Stun 5%, Slow 40%

Using Hirge as companion mostly for the healing, though I maxed some of her Undead-destroying skills as well. But the real kicker is that Iron Golem at level 18. He's very tough and he and Hirge can practically take down a dragon without me if necessary. Hirge's DPS is only about 18 or so, but the Iron Golem even at level 15 does 33.4 DPS. Not quite sure what the level 18 version does, but it seems pretty powerful.

I got Ice Mastery in anticipation of some of the many fire-based enemies in the game, but I see that the fire enemies will have a huge advantage over it, so I'm regretting that choice somewhat. Might have to reset again to use those skill points better.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Cuckoorex":22pcs0hm said:
I got Ice Mastery in anticipation of some of the many fire-based enemies in the game, but I see that the fire enemies will have a huge advantage over it, so I'm regretting that choice somewhat. Might have to reset again to use those skill points better.

Yes that won't work. But if you need a tank to take the attacks, use the same elements!
Fire Golem against fire golems is just invincible. Also lesser summoner against Ark wizard. Each shot heals them and for Range battle characters it's awesome.

So, long story short, use summoner with same element if you want to keep your enemy busy to kill them ;)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
They used to be immune. Now they're just highly resistant, and gained good resistance to other damage types as well.