Request: Remove "decisive options" from follower's main dialogue menu

LuizFN

The title is more generic, should serve as an example of usability.
This is a really simple request, just to remove any action that cannot be undone from follower's main dialogue menu. For example, this particular one already caused me trouble:
- "I don't need your services. You can return to _____ for now."

I was in a dungeon near Jabal, wanted to order Hirge to "wait here for a moment" for me perform a stealth move (I play as rogue), and hit this very inconvenient second dialogue option, Hirge said "ok then, bye bye" and, I wasn't very happy untill the end of the dungeon, and then, go running to New Garand only to speak to Hirge.

VDX_360

Staff member
Yeah, that's happened to me a few times (esp when I had a device that had phantom touches). The opps factor for sending a Companion home is nothing to laugh at.

yandersen

I agree, this option should get an additional confirmation dialog page where the companion asks "Are you sure you will manage to handle the odds alone?"

Damn, so many good suggestions around here. Hope David will remember all those after holidays or whenever he will start working on the update... Maybe he or some1 from modders should maintain a closed TODO thread to collect highly requested features in a list to show an acknowledgement?..