Reputation question

Nenja

First off, just want to say I love this game and I'm happy I found this gem. Of course while playing I made some reputation mistakes along the way which seem to be keeping me out of Icemist. I grinded extremely hard to pay fines in Solligan and Whitetower but it only got me to -5 (rascal). When I check the town halls for quests it's grayed out but there's no way I'm over the 130 limit. My Wizards Guild rep is -40 so I can't do anything with them. My Tharum rep is -5 also. What are my options if any? Thanks

Molokot

You got massive negative rep when you meet mage in Knightsbridge , while having Adaon as companion. Now just get him what he wants and it will fix itself. (Either go with Adaon to the fat merchant in severs and kill werevolf for it, or find it as random loot anywhere) Then you also need to do 4 quests for 4 wizard towers and that unlocks Icemist.

Nenja

You got massive negative rep when you meet mage in Knightsbridge , while having Adaon as companion. Now just get him what he wants and it will fix itself. (Either go with Adaon to the fat merchant in severs and kill werevolf for it, or find it as random loot anywhere) Then you also need to do 4 quests for 4 wizard towers and that unlocks Icemist.
I can't. I have the orb but I attacked Jadon. Don't think I can use orb of shadows now

Molokot

I am not sure about that atm, either you will be able to enter icemist after comleting 4 tower quests anyway, or you have to start playing again.

Deleted member 28869

Bring the orb with you when you go to icemist fjord and the guy that teleports you there will ask for it and 10,000(?) gold and he will also check if you completed all 4 tower quests

Arcanmaster

I heard that another guy attacked Janod and paid fine isn't able to return orb of shadows. Seems it is impossible to restore guild reputation after you paid fine.

Last edited:

Nenja

After defeating dimensional parasite will that give me access to Icemist?

And damn I paid ALOT of gold for those fines.

Nenja

So I can't access the haunted galleries or icemist ? There's no way to get my rep up from -5... Will I be able to once I kill the DP?